Friday, March 26, 2010

Parade of Elephants

I have been very busy for the past few weeks, but in my free time (what  am I even SAYING that for!) I have been putting together these little elephants. The one that went to auction, I hear, did well and is awaiting the birth of his new owner. (How exciting!) It has become a type of therapy for me to whip these little guys up. I am in the works of getting some display areas around my little town. Since I am new to blogging, I figure I should get this all squared away before I jump on Etsy. What a wonderful world we live in, huh? How did our parents ever survive with out these modern outlets!? My little man and I made a trip to Joanns today and I found some wonderful new fabrics to work with! Can't wait to get started! OH! Last weekend, the hubby came home and decided we 'needed' a new toilet. (smile smile smile) So, I gently suggested he could fix that awful bathroom floor too, ya know, since the toilet will be out of the way....Yea! What a great job he did and while he was away this week, I repainted, scrubbed and redecorated the whole bathroom. Next trip to the mall shall yeild new towels and rugs. Can't wait to post pictures of it when I get the finishing touches. Take care,

Love, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment