Saturday, March 6, 2010

Busy Bee

A lot has been happening in our house, especially over this past week. Not all 'good' I am afraid, but through the grace of God, we seem to be coming through just fine! Have you ever been in a situation where you just could not see how you would get through it? I was there last Friday. All I had was prayer. Thankfully, God is answering my call and He is guiding me through! I am learning so much about myself. I have always been an impatient person, and following His timeline is so difficult for me, but it is the one that works!

My hubby was out of town too this past week. Our seven year old has had such a difficult time with his absence. We rely on our Daddy so much. He is our hero around here.

I did get the items finished for the auction and I LOVE the new elephant I made. It is made of a soft, fine purple suede, a floral flannel and 'teeshirt' material for his inner ears. He is super cute and I hope he does well for our school!

I am having so much fun making these elephants! Everywhere we go, everyone says how soft and beautiful these elephants are. What a fun little hobby!

I know I had mentioned earlier in the Lent season of sharing ideas to enhance our lives at this time of year. The truth is, I have been so busy clearing clutter from our lives, a very 'Lent' like activity, that I haven't had time to share with you yet. Hopefully this week, I can get a few ideas out here. Well, back to my 'normal' life I go! Love, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment