Monday, January 25, 2010

My Little Accomplishments

While my 'cold and cough' still seem to be lingering, I have decided to 'ignore' it and continue on my way. I FINALLY finished my daughter's iPod holder and I am happy with the way it came out, especially since I did not use a pattern. Here are a couple pitures, although a little blurry!














At a recent vist to JoAnn's, I got the idea to make the girls' Easter dresses this year. So, I have the pattern and I am currently working on a cute little yellow tank top. With all hopes that it comes out ok, I will be forging ahead with the dresses. The BEST part is that the girls have decided to have MATCHING dresses this year! This will be the first time since my 4 year old was 7 months that they will be wearing ANYTHING matching! Yahoo!

The 'worker' guys who are insulating our house will be finished tomorrow. I am so excited to have the project done and those guys outta here. Please believe me that I love the completed project, just that all that dust, insulation and other 'bs' was just about enough for me!

One other thing I did this weekend, which was the smallest change, but such a big impact, I moved my kitchen table from long way to short way. It is a decent sized rectangle and turning it just one turn, made such a difference in our kitchen. I love it. Now I am looking around the house for something else to change up and improve.

With the beautiful weather we had over this past weekend (although it is back to yucky weather now!) it made me start to look forward to Spring! The seed catalogs are rolling in and I can hardly wait to get out there and till some dirt and get the kids involved! No more buying tomatoes! Do you garden? Are there any hybrids you enjoy and could recommend? I am ALWAYS looking for something cool and unique for the kids fall in love with! Last year it was the mini eggplants.....what will it be this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment