Monday, October 4, 2010

Finally, a wreath (or two) for me!

I have been checking out ~a lot~ of Blog Land Fall deco ideas this past weekend. I am not normally too big of a wreath person, but I found two I just had to try. All of the material used, I had on hand, except the eyeballs and I stopped at Goodwill and found a baggie full of golf ball cupcake sticks. For $1. {woot woot!} I had taken a lot of pictures to show my wreaths before and after, but my memory card took a poo and all you get is the completed pictures. Errr. The black one was an already decorated fall wreath. I just took off the styrofoam pumpkins & goards and sprayed away! I am sure the pumpkins & goards will pop up soon elsewhere. ; )



Yes, I must be a loser because I cannot figure out how to grab buttons or any of the really cool Linky things. But here is my attempt to link to the blog where the wreaths came from (under the picture). I am LOVING Craftily Ever After She is 'new' to Blog Land is has me truly inspired. Also, as always, Jen at Tatertots and Jello rocks. Hope you are all enjoying the cooler weather and maybe I can learn to decorate my own blog soon enough! Thanks All!

Love, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment