Friday, May 28, 2010

Let The Summer Begin!

Yay! It is the last day of school today for my girls! This week has been filled with baseball games and practice, softball games and practices, preschool graduation, a neighborhood birthday party, most of which all seemed to be happening at the same time. I am so happy to have the school year behind us. We have lots of plans to make this the BEST summer ever. With the girls wanting to learn to help me with the daily cooking and trying to keep them on the right path with learning activities, I have been spending more time reading blogs than writing my own. There are so many amazing people out there! I found a ton of links from the Tatertots and Jello blogsite. Go check her out. It is definately worth your time. Our plans for this great Memorial Day Weekend is to get the garden planted. Extremely wet conditions have held us up, but things are looking awesome now! The kids are planting their own veggies as well. Hopefully we can make this a summer long 'growing' experience. Enjoy your weekend and remember to honor our servicemen and women, this weekend and everyday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment